Home

Android gallery pictures grayed out

Photos are saved to my card. However, not all photos have the problem, on some of them. Took a series of 5 photos today and the thumbnails are fine, the photo opens fine but 4 of the 5 immediately grey out 90% of theach photos as I am viewing them. I texted one photo and it was fine in the text but my original greyed out in the Gallery I have a Droid Turbo. All of the pictures in the gallery are grayed out. These are just the pictures on the device and not on the cloud. How can I restore the pictures on the device In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the Galaxy S9+ camera photos are grey with exclamation mark issue. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S9+ or any other Android..

02-08-2018 12:00 AM - last edited ‎02-08-2018 12:01 AM ) in. Hi I am using Samsung S7 and recently my photos are all grey with an exclamation mark. Only recent ones on my internal storage show up like this. I can see the older ones fine. Also all my photos that I moved to my sd card are greyed out with exclamation mark. How can I fix this please Step 1. Download and install the ES File Explorer on your Android phone. Step 2. Next, you need to launch the file manager and find out the location of the images you want to display Grey photos. 29-04-2018 08:58 AM in. Hi can anyone help. My photos in gallery are just grey boxes with an i in the middle. Have I lost my pictures. I have the S9. Thanks in advance. 11-08-2018 04:24 PM in. Hi, mine are the same Grey box in photos or greyed-out photos problem can be easily fixed by Jpeg Repair software. The ability to repair missing header, invalid data or file structure etc., in pictures make this software a preferred tool for image editors and other users compared to other options available in the market it happens when you've storing pictures on additional memory card which is too slow (most of cheap SD cards from China) or is corrupted (had the same issue with my Note 4). Try to chose internal memory as pics default storage, take a few and check then

My pictures are getting grayed out - Android Forum

1. Method 1: Repair greyed-out photos with photo repair software Digital pictures covered with grey boxes can be repaired by using an advanced photo repair tool. You have to ensure the software supports the image file format of your greyed-out picture and is effective in fixing such photo issues
  2. - pick Gallery app - memory, click 3dots at top right corner - uninstall updates, revert to factory version. All blank/black photos reappeared. This shows there is nothing wrong with our internal storage (or SD card). Neither are files corrupted. Problem lies with bugs in the new gallery software update
  3. To recover Android gallery missing photos, you ought to choose Photos from the interface and click Next to scan for the lost pictures. Once done, just preview the photos from the screen. Note: If you find the lost photos cannot be scanned out directly, simply root your Android phone for a deep scan before you get all the pictures on the screen
  4. Well, turns out, you are not the only one facing this problem. Users report when they log into Google Photos, all they get to see is empty or blank grey boxes instead of actual pictures. In certain cases, a few pictures do show up but rest are blank thumbnails. For some but not all, refreshing and opening in incognito mode did the trick
  5. When I click on them they just spin. When I check the album's in my phones gallery to see if they backed up, the number of greyed out blocks is the same as the number the back up stops working a,d starts spinning at. By the way, I have an android phone and not an Apple
  6. pictures are partially or fully greyed out. 09-18-2017 01:25 PM. for a couple of months, my phone has been taking pictures but some are partially or fully grey. Not transparent, but full grey. When looking at them in the gallery, they appear to be fine at first then turn grey after looking at them. Any help would be appreciated

Pictures in gallery are grayed out - Verizon Communit

1. Solution #4: Open Greyed Out Photos In Image Editor You can try to fix corrupted pictures half or full greyed out by opening them in image editing software. Open the half greyed out images in software like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or any other photo editing tools
  2. If I have advanced messaging turned on her pictures always appear greyed out with the cancelled and exclaimation mark. If I turn off wifi they will load. If I have advanced messaging off her pictures show with no problem. She also has an S8 with AT&T, with advanced messaging on and has no problem with my pictures
  3. When I uploaded my first 4 photos from 2002 as a test to start with, I noticed on the right side scroll bar that years 2002 -2018 were there and hundreds of grey photos had appeared to scroll thru. All I wanted to see was the year 2002 and my 4 photos. The greyed out boxes are all the empty albums ( https:.
  4. [Related: Android 11 is out now—here are some new features to try] Within an app, you can turn your phone to switch the view from portrait to landscape or vice versa

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S9+ Camera Photos Are Grey With

While the photo is being deleted from your Android device, it will be greyed out in the Your Phone app and removed from view once the process is complete. Note: Please wait for a photo to be deleted before selecting Refresh on the page. Refreshing the page may stop the process of deleting your photo Overview of half greyed out photo recovery Sometimes, you may surprisedly find that your pictures, especially jpeg files saved on the computer, SD card, USB drive or some other devices show up half or full grey/black. Mostly, it occurs because your photos are corrupted I tried both copy and paste and move but when I go to the folder I want to move or copy to, the move here or copy here functions are greyed out. I tried moving them on my PC by connecting the phone by cable, something I could do in previous versions, but this still would not work. Photos are attached Important: If the Camera upload toggle is greyed out, that means you need to select an account to upload to first, under Camera upload account.. Camera Upload can only be used on one account at a time. If you are also a OneDrive for work or school user, select the appropriate Camera upload account

Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share. Get Google Photos Go to Google Photos . Check out additional Google products . Gallery Go . A smart, light and fast photo and video gallery . Learn more . PhotoScan . Scan and save your favorite printed photos Boot into Safe Mode. Turn the phone off. Press and hold the power button past the Galaxy S20 name appears on the screen. Once Samsung appears, release the power button and immediately press and. How to fix the corrupted image and get back photos fully? 1. Recover from unallocated and raw format. When data recovery software scans the disk for file recoverable, most of them rely on files system structures, so if some space is unallocated, or raw format, those file recovery software will fail to recover the file Here is the last tip to resolve iPhone photos grayed out the issue. Resolving the issue using this method will make you suffer from data loss situation since the process will restore your device to factory settings. Thus, make sure to have a backup before proceeding with this method. Open iTunes and plug your device with the PC If you wish to save space in your phone's internal memory, moving apps to the SD card is an excellent way to free some space. You can move apps to the SD card by going to Settings > Applications, selecting the application, then tapping the Move to SD card button.You may notice that for some apps, this option is grayed out though

The camera app lets you use SD card as the default storage for photos. However, not every stock camera app offers the ability nor every manufacturer likes to provide that option. In this article, we will get to know how to use SD card as the default storage for photos on both stock camera applications and third party camera apps Open Finder and find the grayed out folder or file that shows 24 January 1984 error. Step 2. Go to Applications and open the Terminal app. Step 3

I just googled your question and apparently this is a bug that's often reported by Instagram users. On a forum on Reddit, here was the solution that seemed to work for at least the person who reported how to fix it: > I just had this issue, and a.. Method 1: Repair greyed-out photos with photo repair software. Digital pictures covered with grey boxes can be repaired by using an advanced photo repair tool. You have to ensure the software supports the image file format of your greyed-out picture and is effective in fixing such photo issues. One such recommended software - Stellar Repair for. Method 1: Recover photos with professional photo recovery software - Recoverit. One of the best ways to fix the grey box in photos is by recovering your data. If you are facing the issue due to a loss of information, then this would be a perfect solution. Too many times, we overwrite our data and end up getting greyed-out photos

Since July 2019, photos stored in Google Drive don't automatically show in Google Photos, which means there's one more way how to recover deleted photos from the Android gallery. However, it's worth noting that the automatic photo backup feature uploads photos to Google Photos regardless of whether you activate it from Google Drive or. How to recover Android data lost after Google Drive 'Backup Now' button greyed out & showed 'Waiting to Backup'? Automatic Google Drive Backup stops on your Android phone without intimating. By the time you realize the whammy, many important photos, videos, documents, call history, etc., might've been already deleted from the mobile. My Samsung Galaxy S6 USB tethering is grayed out and it won't let me turn it on. I have tried everything and looked everywhere and I need these photos off my phone and on my computer by tonight as I'm going away and there are a lot of photos. I have gone online and searched everywhere and tried multiple things To retrieve deleted pictures from Android gallery, select Gallery or Picture Library and click the button Next to continue. STEP 3. Allow the FonePaw Program to Scan Deleted Photos. The program needs to get permission to access deleted data so it'll add an app to your phone asking for permission To restore photos from Samsung Cloud for free, follow these steps: From the Home screen, tap Settings. Scroll down and tap Accounts and backup. Tap Samsung Cloud. Below the Back up and restore heading, tap Restore data. Tap Gallery, and then tap Sync. You will recover deleted pictures to Samsung Galaxy soon

Photos showing up grey with an exclamation mark - Samsung

Solution 2: Use a Third-Party App. To fix the insufficient storage available error, another thing you need to do is to download a 2MB app from the Google play store. If you do not have any attainable space for this 2 MB application, then allocate room for it by removing an unused app or media file Photos should scan for USB devices, and then load a list. Select your phone. After you select a device, Photos immediately starts looking for images stored on the phone. This could take a bit of time, so just let it do its thing. When the photos list loads up, go through and click on all the photos you'd like to import How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone & Tablet. Okay, so you lost photos on your Android phone. Maybe this happened due to a action of clearing out unwanted images on Gallery app and then realize that there were pictures you wanted to keep

Cannot View Pictures in Android Gallery? 2 Ways to Fix It

How to restore photos from Google backup. Step 1: Open your notification panel by swiping down from the top of your screen.Step 2: Look for your settings, the cog-like icon.Step 3: Scroll through everything and find the entry that says: Backup and reset.Step 4: Tick the box on Automatic Restore and that should help you recover your backup. Here the steps to recover the data from Google Photos: Step 1: Open the Google Photos app on your Android device. Step 2: Open the pictures that you want to restore on the SD card. Step 3: Then press the three dots icon, located at the top-right corner of the screen

Grey photos - Samsung Communit

How to Fix Grey Box in Photos or Greyed-Out Photo

Once you tap on a photo, the photo will be grayed out, signaling that it won't appear in Photo Map. Tap Done once you're done editing your Photo Map photos. Sharing photo Authorize the device if prompted. Select the device in iTunes, and then click the Photos item in the Settings navigation bar. Check the Sync Photos from the box and click Apply at lower right. (If. In Android 6 / Marshmallow, go to Settings -> Personal -> Google -> Google Photos Backup, and click Backup all, this started the backup straight away for me. There are lots of other options on that screen that may help, I found that somehow the Backup option at the top of the screen had been set to off Fix Apps are greyed out in Windows 10: If you have recently updated to Windows 10 then chances are that when you open Start Menu you will see some of the Apps are underlined and the tiles of these Apps are greyed out.These apps include Calendar, Music, Maps, Photos, etc which means all the apps which come with Windows 10 have this issue

SOLVED: Why are some of my pictures showing up as blank

Android 11 has a hidden Recycle Bin for trashed photos and videos. Google is attempting to rein in the out-of-control app storage situation with Scoped Storage.. Scoped Storage was. Android app developers must enable people to move their apps to the SD card by using the android.installLocation attribute in the app's manifest element. IF they do not, the Move to SD Card option is grayed out. This is because apps can't run from the SD card while the card is mounted. There are certain apps like an alarm clock, which. How to uninstall stubborn Android apps by Jack Wallen in Android on December 4, 2014, 4:37 AM PST Jack Wallen shows you how to remove unwanted Android apps when the Uninstall button is grayed out 2. Download photos on Google to Android phone. Step 5 Open Google Photos on your Android. Tap the icon with three bars in the top-left corner of the screen. A pop-out menu will appear. And then tap Settings >>> Back up & sync which is near the top of the Settings menu. Step 6 Make sure the switch is set to On. If it isn't, tap the switch to.

How To Fix Grey Box in Photos or Grayed-Out Photos [Year

2. Send Photos on Android Phone By Text Message. Open the Messages App on your Android Phone and tap on the + icon to open a new message or open an existing message thread by tapping on it. Next, tap on the + icon and this will open attachment options. From the attachment options, tap on the Photos icon to browse Photos from the Photos App or. If your app hasn't opted out of scoped storage and requests the READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission, users see a different dialog compared to Android 10. The dialog indicates that your app is requesting access to photos and media, as shown in Figure 1. Users can see which apps have the READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission in system settings Photos and videos that we capture on our Android phones are very much precious as those are the memories that we never want to forget. But sometimes, an unwanted situation occurs and photos/videos get disappeared from the gallery. You don't even know why and want to know if there is any way to recover deleted photos & videos from the gallery I am not able to select particular photos in iPhoto (version 8.1.2) on my Mac to import. The button import selected is greyed out. I can only choose Import All (see pic below) I am not sure why this is. Can someone please help? I only have 591MB free space on my iPhone 5c (with 16GB available)

SOLVED: Photos in gallery turning out blank - Samsung

First, go ahead (if you turned them into sub folders) bring them back to your 'Pictures' Library on your PC. Then go ahead and connect your device (in my case my iPhone) go to the Photos Tab. Click on the drop down tab shown here: Click the 'Choose Folder...' option. Then (1.) click on the drop down arrow beside 'Pictures' (2. Changing anything is easy, and if you can't find a particular setting, there's a search bar that can help you. If your iPhone settings switch are greyed out though, that's a problem. They don't exactly tell you why they've suddenly become inactive but the answer is Restrictions. Fix iPhone settings switch greyed ou Adobe Lightroom Add Photos button is greyed out, also greyed out under File Add Photos. The program is updated, Photography plan subscription is paid. I have read everything I can find to resolve this issue AirDrop Icon Greyed Out on iPhone or Missing on Mac AirDrop makes it really easy to transfer Files, Photos and Videos between any two supported Apple Devices (iOS and macOS). However, many users run into problems while trying to use the AirDrop feature for the first time

Fix “Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped” Error in Android

iPhone app greyed out and can't delete? Sometimes iOS App thumbnails grayed out because something got wrong with your iPhone/iPad, like system damage, corruption. In this case, iPhone System Repair tool Tenorshare ReiBoot, a tool designed for solving all kinds of iOS stuck issues, can be also used to repair the bricked app in iOS 14 4 You will now see photos from your linked Android phone in the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC. (see screenshot below) If needed, you can click/tap on the Refresh link to update your photos in the Your Phone app.[ You will only be able to delete photos directly on your Android phone, and not from within the Your Phone app The Photos app doesn't crash if I try to view them; they just show up grey. I've taken new photos since then, and they show up okay in the app, but the old photos remain grey. Here are some screenshots of the Photos app from my iPhone: Backstory. Here's some background information to give you some context around my problem

How to Move Files From an Android Device to an SD Card . The accumulation of apps, files, photos, and updates on smartphones and tablets consumes system resources, which results in slower operation. One way to free up space and improve the performance of your Android device is to transfer files to an SD card See a list of all the Android device administrator settings you can control and restrict in Microsoft Intune. Use these settings to control the password, access Google Play, allow or prohibit apps, control the browser settings, block apps, backup to the Google cloud, and control the message, voice, data roaming, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connection options

Used Dual Messenger, turned work profile off on Pixel

Launch the Gallery app on your Android device. For this tutorial, I'm using the Galaxy S4 as an example. Tap the album that you would like to find out the location. Now, tap one of the photos in this particular album. Next, go to Menu and then select Details. You can now see where's the album/folder located. Primary Sidebar 2: Turn off Airplane mode. If you're using network internet, then airplane mode can interrupt your internet connectivity. Here is how you can turn off your iPhone's airplane mode to fix iCloud Backup greyed out iPhone. Tap on the Settings icon from the home screen. In settings, tap on the toggle button to turn off the Airplane Mode With the audio for the video disabled, the speaker icon will change to a grayed-out speaker icon with a diagonal strike mark through it. Tap Done to save your changes to the video. Once the audio is disabled on a particular video, you will see a grayed-out speaker icon on the toolbar in Photos when you are examining the video

Among Us Notepad Hacks, Tips, Hints and Cheats | hack

On your Android device, tap Settings . Tap More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then tap Print or Printing. Tap Samsung Print Service Plugin, and then tap More. Tap Add printer. Find the printer you want to edit or remove, and then press and hold the printer name a menu displays Google Backup Backup Button greyed Out. Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 190512 Probablility of occurance 5_100% Topic Google Apps Photos Carrier/Network T-Mobile: Actual behavior Not backing up Was this a problem in previous software versions No application or don't know

How to Fix Photos Disappeared from Android Phone [Hot

When I go to select a photo everything on my phone is greyed out. Any ideas? and yes I have my permission set up correctly. private EditText userNa... Stack Overflow. About; Products Selecting Image Is Greyed Out - Android Studio. Ask Question Asked 2 years, 8 months ago. Active 2 years, 8 months ago. Viewed 408 time Then click on Apps > Application Manager. Now swipe to left screen unless you get All tab option. Here search for Camera app and click on it. Then click on Force Stop to close the application. That's it. Now open the camera app and then see if the blurry image or videos are continued or is fixed If you do have Google Photos on your Android device, follow the steps below to learn how to recover deleted photos from Android phone for free from Google Photos: Step 1: Locate the Google Photos icon on your Android device and tap on it to launch the app. Step 2: On the top-left corner, tap the 3-horizontal bar menu Features of mSpy Mobile Spy: Phone Gallery Spy: Access photo logs straight from your Control Panel and Browse all pictures downloaded on someone's mobile phone without them knowing. GPS location: With the help of mSpy spy phone app, you can track the real-time location of the target phone. The software will give you an exact location. You can also track the past locations of the target device

'Blank grey boxes': images don't show up on Google Photos

13,079. Oct 10, 2017. #2. well the Google Photos app on your phone should already have access to the photos that are on the phone. So you would have to open up that app and then move them using it (or copy/back them up) to your online account So, here are the steps which you can follow to recover photos after factory reset Android using local backup. Step 1: First, go to the Settings and then go to Backup option. Step 2: Next, you have to click on the option Backup and restore then File restore and management. Step 3: Then select backup file which you need to restore A+ Gallery. Price: Free / $9.99. A+ Gallery is a simple gallery app. You can do the usual things like manage your photos, create photo albums, and share your photos. Along with that, it has. Recover Photos from Locked Android Phone. Dr.Fone Toolkit for Android consists of an Android Data Extracting model, which allows you to extract data from broken Samsung phones and tablets. No matter your Samsung phone is broken, cracked screens, water-damaged, or black screens, you can get access and extract files like photos, videos, messages, contacts, call history, etc., from the broken phone

Why do some photos show as greyed out and back up keeps

Solution 2: Transfer Photos/Videos from Android to Computer. If you find that your Android device is having insufficient storage available, one of the best solutions is to move some large files including photos, videos, audios, etc. to your computer so as to free up Android storage. To do this, you need a piece of third-party data transfer tool Printing photos from your phone is easy once you have added your printer to Google Cloud Print successfully. The steps below are a general guide and may be different depending on the app you use. Find the photo you wish to print. You can do this by using the gallery app or navigate your phone's storage using a file manager app Best Android apps for hiding photos. If your phone or tablet doesn't have a built-in security option for hiding photos, then your best bet is to download and install one of the best photo hiding. Once the downloading is finishes, the selected item stored on the device will be scanned out. Step 7.Preview and Get Pictures Off Android Phone In the last step, you could preview all deleted/lost or existing data from Android in the scan out list, including gallery, videos, contacts, messages, and more My boyfriend took some photos today and last night. However today when he tried to view them, in the gallery they were greyed out and would not open. Last week he cleared his cache. He had been hooked up to wifi wif data for the past two days. He has a Moto X4, and uses the stock camera app for Google Photos

How to organize your photos on your phone. On your phone, open the Google Photos app. Tap the Library icon on the bottom toolbar. Scroll down the screen and tap the thumbnail for New Album or the. Check out these cool ways to add a timestamp to photos as you capture them on your Android. Skip to Navigation Skip to the Content of this Page Back to the Accessibility Menu Guiding Tec I wrestled with greyed-out USB tethering for 3 days. I factory reset, changed VPN settings (when for an unknown reason I lost data capacity), read all the forums, etc. It's embarrassing. Despite having a $40 metal-braided, multi-tipped cord with amazing mall-metal jacks that works for charging, for tethering it wouldn't

Gallery is an excellent, feature-rich app for organizing your photos. Password-protect your photos, organize them, display them slide-show style, share photos via email or social networks. it is smart gallery, format galleries, collection Gallery with this android Gallery. gallery new is a good Memoria Photo Gallery Piktures with camera roll This method works but it can be time-consuming. If you want to transfer Android photos to SD card in batch, you are recommended to try method 2 below. Method 2: Transfer Photos from Android Gallery to SD Card in Batch To move Android photos to SD card in batch, you should try TunesGo program, which allows users to effectively transfer and.

Step 1. Launch MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android, and then click Recover from SD-Card to recover lost photos and videos from DCIM folder. Step 2. Connect SD card to computer via a card reader, and click Next button to continue. If there is no SD card or this software cannot recognize the inserted SD card, the Next button is grayed out Here's a quick step by step process to guide you through the photo uploading procedure. Go to Google Play Store & download Google Drive App on your Android phone. Now open your photo gallery and start selecting photos and / or videos that you wish to upload to Google Drive. Once the selection in made, click 'Share' button I followed the steps in the how-to on deleting photos from my iPhone 4, but, when I got to the very last step -- dragging all the photos I'd selected to the trash, I found that the trashcan icon was grayed out Which is precisely why this could be a big hit with users of the device. Use 8K Video Snap on the Galaxy S21 to capture missed shots. Even if this isn't the primary way you would take photos. Just open the app, tap the + floating action button in the corner, and in the resulting menu, select scan. Line up, review, and tweak the photos you take for PDFs in Drive. Line up the.

Google Store Debuts Globally Available 'Country Picker'

Open the stock Gallery app on your Android phone. In this demo, we use an Android powered LG mobile phone which has the Trash album. Once the Gallery opens, tap the Menu at the top left corner, you will find the Trash from the side menu. Tap to open the Trash album to find all your recently deleted photos and videos on LG or other Android phone To learn how to save WhatsApp photos on Android via Gmail, follow these steps: Simply unlock your Android, launch WhatsApp on it, and go to its Settings by tapping on the hamburger icon on the top. Browse to its Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and tap on the option to backup data on Google Drive from here. Just make sure that your WhatsApp is. Compatibility:-Android 5.0 or laterPrice:-Free Cartoon Pictures - Cartoon Photo Editor is one of the best photo to cartoon apps for Android to add cartoon effects, oil paintings, and artwork on canvas.. It offers a variety of cartoon animation effects, pencil sketch effects, smooth art filters, and painting effects to turn your ordinary pictures into amazing artwork