Home

Maserati Levante reliability forum

2018 Levante Base Fuel economy and reliability Maserati

1. Hi - we are looking to buy a new Maserati Levante 2018 Base with the driver assistance package. The fuel economy numbers on the sticker were 14/20, is that what you guys are getting as well? In terms of reliability, how is the car? Also, I see that the car is much longer (197 inches) than other cars such as the X5 (192 in), Macan S (185 inches.
  2. Maserati Levante Forum Since 2013 A forum community dedicated to Maserati Levante owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! 2.9K posts. 972 members. Join Community Top Contributors this Month View All deejuic 5 Replies
  3. Maserati Levante. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 15 of 15 Posts The problem (reliability supposedly) Maserati and some of the other top tier brands tend to experience, is it seems the higher up the ladder you go, the less savvy the owner is about the workings of a vehicle...should be just the opposite. A forum community dedicated to Alfa.
  4. 2018 Maserati Levante consumer reviews. $74,050 starting MSRP. 4.5 (20 reviews) 80% of drivers recommend this car. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.6. Interior design 4.8. Performance 4.5.

View all 9 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2018 Maserati Levante on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2018 Levante. Reliability Value. Report Abuse. Buyers be ware 2018 Maserati. The petrol Levante will cost you even more, returning just 24.4mpg officially (that dips under 20mpg with even moderate real-world use) and emitting 268g/km of CO2. At least the more powerful S. Maserati fits the Levante Trofeo with one of the most powerful engines ever offered in one of its vehicles. Developed by Maserati Powertrain in cooperation with Ferrari, and assembled by Ferrari in Maranello, Italy, the re-engineered twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V-8 makes 590 horsepower at 6,250 rpm and 538 lb.-ft. of torque from 2,500 rpm to.

2021 Maserati Levante Reliability, JD Power Report, Recalls and Warranty. The 2021 Maserati Levante comes in two configurations - Levante and Levante S with prices starting at an MSRP of $78,290. The Levante comes with a 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 making 345 hp in the Levante and 424 hp in the Levante S, the same engine, is in the Ghibli with. 1 - 8 of 8 reviews. Most Helpful Most Recent Oldest Lowest to Highest Highest to Lowest. I enjoy driving this suv more every day. by phyllis1244 from Baytown, TX on Mon May 13 2019. This SUV has.

The Levante is Maserati's first-ever SUV, built on the same platform as the Ghibli and Quattroporte sedans. Pricing starts at $72,000 for the 345-hp, V6 base model and reaches $83,000 for the 424. 2021 Maserati Levante. The Levante is Maserati's first-ever SUV, built on the same platform as the Ghibli and Quattroporte sedans. Engine choices are 345-hp, V6 on the base model, 424-hp for the S. Get reliability information for the 2018 Maserati Levante from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge Yes, Maserati cars and SUVs are some of the most impressive vehicles that money can buy. However, if you choose a rare and exclusive vehicle like a Maserati, you can expect to spend more than the average driver on repairs and parts. According to the U.K.-based ReliabilityIndex, Maserati reliability ratings averaged out at 774.00 for 2019

Maserati Levante Foru

1. Maserati Levante reliability. Older Maseratis from the eighties and nineties are not renowned for giving trouble-free motoring, but close association with car industry giants Fiat and Chrysler has.
  2. 2021 Maserati Levante GTS Reliability. The Maserati Levante GTS has been in the market for over 4 years now and has gained quite a following. The sheer power and ruggedness of this car has won many hearts. The Levante GTS is one of the most sturdy cars in its class and has quite a strong build quality
  3. Luv my Levante S. DW, 01/01/2017. S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) 23 of 24 people found this review helpful. Levante has it all, looks, performance and comfort. The growl of the engine puts a.
  4. I have a 2018 Levante S Granlusso, and my wife a 2018 RX350 FSport. 1. My Levante has 39k miles and has only had an oil leak from a turbo that was covered under warranty. Otherwise, no unexpected issues. It was my daily for about 18 months and has since been my winter car. I'm about to be out of warranty, so long term reliability to be seen
  5. Maserati's offering, the Levante, sticks to a familiar formula. You can choose from a petrol or diesel engines, all 3.0-litre V6s. There's also four-wheel drive and space for five people on board

The Used 2017 Maserati Levante S is priced between $46,877 and $57,000 with odometer readings between 18699 and 66424 miles. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks. 2021 Maserati Levante vs the 2021 BMW X5. The BMW X5 comes with less power but better performance than the Maserati Levante. The X5 also comes with better fuel economy numbers and range, and more cargo space. The biggest difference between the two is price, the BMW X5 is $16,590 cheaper than the Maserati Levante. The BMW X5 is the winner of. Get reliability information for the 2020 Maserati Levante from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge

That engine continues, badged Levante S, while the final piece of the three-strong UK model range is the Levante D. For Diesel, obvs. Again a 3.0-litre twin turbo, this time with 275bhp Maserati Levante. Derived from the Ghibli and Quattroporte sedans, most versions of the Levante come with a 345-hp or 424-hp turbo V6. Each is mated to a quick-and-smooth eight-speed automatic. Peter_Loss said: Good day Sir/Madam, Please may i have please have the RV, MF and any incentives/deals for: 2021 LEVANTE S - 36M/15K (60564 zip) 2021 LEVANTE GTS - 36M/7500K (60564 zip) 2021 LEVANTE TROFEO - 36M/7500K (60564 zip) Thank you. .00017 MF and 47% residual. .00009 MF and 43% residual TrueCar has 464 used Maserati Levante s for sale nationwide, including a SUV and a SUV. Prices for Maserati Levante s currently range from $39,995 to $275,995, with vehicle mileage ranging from 28 to 112,222. Find used Maserati Levante s near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area The 2018 Maserati Levante comes in two variants that are defined by how much power they have. Though both trim levels use a twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6, the one in the base Levante has 345.

Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Quattroporte and Ghibli, and 2017 Levante vehicles. Adjusting the front seats may cause the seat wiring harness to rub. 2017 Maserati Levante S 3.0L AWDDescription: Used 2017 Maserati Levante S 3.0L AWD for sale - $46,890 - 41,110 mi with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Luxury PackageCertified Pre-Owned: NoTransmission: 8-Speed AutomaticColor: Rosso Rubino Mica 2018 Levante Base Fuel economy and reliability [email protected] Sep 3, 2018; 14 6K Jun 21, 2019. by DR LOVE #PGTTL Marion B. J. Front plate. jlbusch; Jun 12, 2017; 4 2K Maserati Levante General Discussion Forum for any Maserati Levante related questions that do not fit another category in this section. 1.2K posts. 534.2K views. Join Communit

A forum community dedicated to Maserati Levante owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Full Forum Listing. Explore Our Forums. Electronics, Audio, and Lighting Engines and Technical Discussion Tires, Wheels, and Suspension Maserati Levante SUV's Maserati Levante Forum is the premier Maserati Levante community. We offer one of the largest collection of Maserati Levante related news, gallery and technical articles. Share your favorite Maserati Levante photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Maserati Levante owners on our message board Reliability of the Maserati Levante While the Maserati Levante is not rated for reliability, the fact that there are no NHTSA recalls or customer complaints is a good sign. The average yearly maintenance cost of the Levante is $380, and owner reviews show that drivers love the Levante

Maserati Levante Alfa Romeo Stelvio Foru

Used Scion XB - Reliability?, Toyota, Lexus, and Scion, 6 replies Best source of information for reliability when purchasing a used vehicle?, Automotive, 9 replies News Video, Maserati clunker turned in for cash., Exotics and High-End Luxury Brands, 9 replies Maserati MC12 WOW!, Exotics and High-End Luxury Brands, 3 replie CHECK OUT CARS & BIDShttp://carsandbids.comThe Maserati Levante is a new SUV from Maserati -- and it's the end of Maserati as we know it. Today I'm reviewing.. This version of the Levante looks great and goes like stink but little about it feels special. This vehicle's styling is pretty lust-worthy. The 2020 Maserati Levante is something of a bait and. The 2018 Maserati Levante comes in two variants that are defined by how much power they have. Though both trim levels use a twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6, the one in the base Levante has 345.

The Levante crossover is available with either a twin-turbo V6 or Ferrari-derived V8, and with all-wheel drive and a large hatchback trunk, the Maserati Levante is truly a sports car you can drive every day The 2014 Maserati Ghibli has a starting Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $67,000 for the rear-wheel-drive base model. 2017 Maserati Levante consumer reviews. $72,600 starting MSRP. 4.4 (19 reviews) 78% of drivers recommend this car. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.6. Interior design 4.3. Performance 4.6. There are 19 reviews for the 2017 Maserati Levante, click through to see what your fellow consumers are saying. Reliability 4.3; Explore the 2017 Levante Maserati

Maserati Levante review - Reliability and safety Maserati Levante review The Maserati Levante SUV is competitively priced, and practical enough to open the brand up to a new group of buyers. 2

The recall began on January 6, 2017. Owners may contact Maserati customer service at 1-877-696-2737. Maserati's number for this recall is 338. Summary: Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2017 Quattroporte, Ghible, and Levante vehicles manufactured July 1, 2016, to November 14, 2016 STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS Recall Date: 05/24/2018. Summary: Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain 2018 Maserati Quattroporte, Ghibli, and Levante vehicles. The welds on the front sub frame may be incomplete, which can result in the welds breaking. Potential Number of Units Affected: 62 Consequence: If the welds fracture, it can cause a loss of vehicle control. Maserati Ghibli Forum Since 2013 A forum community dedicated to Maserati Ghibli owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, troubleshooting, reviews, maintenance, and more! 52.1K posts. 7.7K members. Join Community Top Contributors this Month View Al The 2019 Maserati Levante starts at $76,980 for the base, all-wheel-drive model. Another 10 grand gets you 80 extra ponies, stepping up to the $87,980, 424-hp Levante S

2018 Maserati Levante Consumer Reviews Cars

The least-expensive 2021 Maserati Levante is the 2021 Maserati Levante 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP. Hello, I'm looking for RV and MF any incentives for these 2021 Levante trims in CA, 90401: 2021 Levante - 36M/7500K (90401 zip code) 2021 Levante S - 36M/7500K (90401 zip code) Thanks in advance! .00074 and 52%. .00017 and 51%. No incentives Maserati has announced the Levante will be priced from $72,000 when the model goes on sale in the United States this summer. Set to be shown at the New York Auto Show, the Levante costs $13,700 more than the Porsche Cayenne but comes nicely equipped with leather upholstery, a dual-zone climate control system, and an infotainment system with an 8.4-inch display The Verdict: 2018 Maserati Levante Review. The Levante is a gorgeous vehicle that's full of surprises and expressive, thanks to the soundtrack and powertrain. The SUV is full of new technology.

Ghibli Diesel špecifikácia

We review the 2019 Maserati Levante, a luxury SUV with serious power. There is competition from Porsche and other brands but will the new Levante have what i.. Maserati levante is a cool car. It is a very fast car with a lot of luxury features but is extremely loud when turning on and some of the parts are very cheap. The rim around the wheel is made of plastics and flew off the car when it was in motion. I took it back to the dealer and they fixed it under warranty. 2018 Maserati Levante Base The allure of the Maserati badge combined with the unyielding premium feel of the Levante make the diesel's predicted list price of between £53,000 - £55,000 feel like very good value. Maserati has been bullish in its claims of class-leading ride and handling for the Levante so the car has a lot to live-up to 2021 Maserati Levante Trofeo SUV Reliability, JD Power Report, Recalls and Warranty . Updated on: November 7, 2020 . U. Arora . Automotive Journalist. The new 2021 Maserati Levante Trofeo is one of the best luxury compact crossover SUVs money can buy thanks to its refined engine along with superior luxury Driving the high-riding Maserati Levante is an uplifting experience in many ways - not least when it comes to the on-board audio entertainment. The optional Harman Kardon Premium Sound system brings the most elevated levels of audio refinement to the Maserati Levante. At its core is a state-of-the-art, 12-channel 900-watt amplifier.

Used 2018 Maserati Levante Consumer Reviews - 9 Car

Our tester was a Levante S, which comes equipped with a 424-hp version of Maserati's 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6. Maserati makes a big deal of the fact that this engine is built by Ferrari, but it's. 2020 Maserati Levante. Review, Pricing, and Specs. Starting at. $74,485. 5.5 / 10. Specs. View Photos. Our car experts choose every product we feature. We may earn money from the links on this page Select configuration: $74,490. Starting Price (MSRP) 7.9. 2021 Maserati Levante For Sale 2021 Maserati Levante Full Review 2021 Maserati Levante Trims Comparison. Change Vehicle The Maserati Levante is the latest in a growing list of SUVs by manufacturers with no previous utility vehicle expertise. Think Jaguar F-Pace, Bentley Bentayga, and, most controversially, Porsche. 2017 Maserati Levante first drive: An Italian take on the SUV A fine, and finely detailed, review, putting the Levante nicely in context (i.e., the last-ditch Italian or rather Italian-American, battles against the german brand/firms' dominance in the booming luxury-'suv' space.

Maserati Levante Running Costs, MPG, Economy, Reliability

Maserati Levante wheels. Optically, wheels are and were always the key feature in tuning. Wheelsandmore also produces timelessly beautiful and perfectly fitting, handcrafted 22-inch alloy wheels for the Maserati Levante.Since 2019, Wheelsandmore has also been offering 23-inch rims for the Maserati Levante and, with these wheel sizes, is finally filling up the wheel arches of the Levante A full list of recommended 2017 Maserati Levante regular maintenance including pricing. Find local service centers, car repair warranty advice and more on KBB.com The 2017 Maserati Levante was an all-new vehicle, so there are no older used models available. Compare the 2017 and 2018 Levante » How Reliable Is the 2017 Maserati Levante? The 2017 Maserati Levante does not currently have a predicted reliability rating from J.D. Power. Read more about Levante reliability » 2017 Maserati Levante Recall Modena, 27 March 2018 - Maserati reveals the first Levante built around a V8 engine at the New York International Auto Show. It is the Levante Trofeo, the ultimate Maserati of SUVs, capable of accelerating in style from 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds and reaching a top speed of over 300 km/h. The Levante Trofeo is equipped with one of the most.

2020 Maserati Levante Review - J

2021 Maserati Levante Reliability and Recalls CarIndigo

The base trim will be known as GT and features a 345-horsepower V6 engine, chrome exterior trim and 19-inch wheels for the Ghibli and Quattroporte, while the Levante gets 20-inch rollers. Each. The amount of resistant I've gotten from both the Dealership and Maserati NA is what gives me that impression - I've even told multiple people at both firms - imagine - if I'm on a hill at a stop light, light goes green, it pops into neutral hits the car behind me - all they see is a Maserati and $$$$ signs Maserati has very bad resale in my region of the US. Maserati's easily lose 35% of their value just by driving off the dealership lot. The bigger picture is being missed though. The Levante is more than likely a preview of other things to come that are much more important. Mik Maserati Levante. Discussion in 'Maserati' started by wings, ^ Man, the things I learn on this forum! Am glad to hear the feedback on driving and handling. There is one at the local Ferrari-Maserati dealer and the wife and I thought it was handsome looking for an SUV, better looking than the Jag as someone mentioned above..

2019 Maserati Levante Consumer Reviews Cars

1. Does anyone have any input on base Maserati Levante leases? What kind of discount should I push? I noticed already no dealers seem to want to provide quotes over the phone and prefer in person, I suppose to see seriousness. Also, will they give a good deal on a 2021 or will they try to push out the 2020s first? I would ideally like 650 a month with 4k at signing on 36/12, 39/12, or 42/12.
  2. MrMickS. Levante 20 wheels with dead tyres - also fit Ghibli. Offers. rs48635. May 1, 2021
  3. On depreciation of Maseratis, that's not just Maserati - the depreciation on big super-luxury cars is phenomenal. (I don't know how this is officially calculated in US terms, but European measures assume that the vehicle model's MRSP, without options, is the 100% value, so a 55% retained value might look good, until you see that the transaction price was 120% of base MRSP
  4. Maserati is honouring its illustrious motor racing past with new special editions based on the Ghibli and Levante. More specifically the new F Tributo models celebrate the Italian brand's 1954.
  5. g 40th out of 40 brands. In the most recent ReliabilityIndex rankings, the luxury manufacturer has earned a rating of 'Poor'. In 2016 their point score in the Index was 697, in 2019 this has increased to an incredibly impressive 774.
  6. Levante Reliability Is the Maserati Levante Reliable? The 2021 Maserati Levante does not yet have a J.D. Power predicted reliability score. Maserati Levante Warranty. Maserati covers the Levante with a four-year/50,000-mile warranty. Read more about reliability » Levante Safety Levante Crash Test Result
  7. Read 2018 Maserati Levante Owner Reviews, Expert Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. See 5 Consumer Reviews, 111 Photos and Full Expert Review of the 2018 Maserati Levante

2017 Maserati Levante Reliability - Consumer Report

Maserati Levante - Consumer Report

2018 Maserati Levante Reliability - Consumer Report

1. Hence, the Levante also comes standard with Q4, Maserati's permanent all-wheel drive. A computer-controlled multiplate clutch attached to the transmission engages drive to the front axle when.
  2. 5 Practicality, comfort and boot space The Maserati Levante is a deceptively big car, but with only five seats it can't rival cars like the Audi Q7 for versatility 6 Reliability and Safety Build quality isn't as good as you might expect, with the Levante's German rivals beating it hands down for fit and finis
  3. 2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe vs. Maserati Levante Trofeo: Hulking Hatches Compared The way it was and the way it will be, as performed by more than 1,000 hp worth of super SUVs
  4. The Maserati Levante range at a glance. Maserati UK has yet to offer one of the V8-engined Levante GTS or Trofeo models, so for now the 424bhp V6 S is the range-topper for Britain. There are.
  5. Maserati declined to state a weight, but I'll guess 4,400 pounds. Like the Ghibli, it drives lighter than it is. The Levante features 50/50 weight distribution, no easy trick for a front-engine SUV

Is Maserati Reliable? Maserati Reliability Rating

Usually, the 2022 Maserati Levante SUV could arrive sometime in the next calendar year, almost certainly within the next 50%. The lowest versions cost about $ 75,000. You are viewing 2022 Maserati Levante Lease Reliability Indiana Jersey Specials Awd, picture size 1220x723 posted by chevy and ford at May 20, 2021 But Maserati is aware of this. Of course it is. Throughout the launch, the '100 per cent SUV, 100 per cent Maserati' slogan is trotted out, the point being obvious: the Levante is the kind of. Maserati Levante GTS Testing Ferrari V8 Spied in Detail Ferrari's SUV or whatever they're making isn't going to be ready for a while, but you can have a Maserati Levante GTS with a Ferrari-derived 3.8-liter V8. This prototype was recently spotted in Italy, and we think its readiness suggests a Detroit Auto Show debut The 2020 Maserati Levante has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $74,485 including the destination charge of $1,495. The more powerful Levante S jumps to $84,485. Next up is the. 2017 Maserati Levante S Q4 With the Levante SUV, Maserati looks the Porsche Cayenne in the eye. And blinks. Maserati has been here before. Preserving soul-stirring brand values while managing the balance-sheet realities of being a tiny carmaker has never been easy

Maserati Levante SUV - Reliability & safety 2020 review

Maserati Ghibli. The Ghibli, Maserati's newest creation, is an extraordinary sports sedan that blends the soul of a GT with a powerful new shape that delivers excitement, every time you drive. The Maserati Ghibli's 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 is an engine designed to achieve lower fuel consumption and emissions while delivering stunning. 11 cars for sale. Blue Maserati Levante. 13 cars for sale. Grey Maserati Levante. 24 cars for sale. Red Maserati Levante. 3 cars for sale. White Maserati Levante. 5 cars for sale Maserati is making a new SUV called the Grecale, which will compete with the Porsche Macan and the BMW X3. The Grecale will sit below the Levante is the Maserati line up and is expected to go on sale in 2022. The Grecale is expected to have a V6 hybrid engine. The Grecale prototype -. Source : Klaus Busse, head of design of Maserati and Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia, and Maserati. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canad 2022 Maserati Levante. Lease. $1,099 / month. Finance. $1,139 / month. Style: 2022 - GT All-Wheel Drive Sport Utility 2022 - Modena All-Wheel Drive Sport Utility 2022 - Modena S All-Wheel Drive Sport Utility 2022 - Trofeo All-Wheel Drive Sport Utility. Based on 55% Residual Value : 12,000 Annual Miles

2021 Maserati Levante GTS SUV Reliability and Recalls

1. Find Used Maserati Levante Cars for Sale by Year. 2021 Maserati Levante For Sale. 33 for sale starting at $69,888. 2020 Maserati Levante For Sale. 58 for sale starting at $56,530. 2019 Maserati Levante For Sale. 135 for sale starting at $51,870. 2018 Maserati Levante For Sale. 376 for sale starting at $43,275
  2. The latest brand to enter the premium crossover utility sector, Maserati rises to the occasion of luxury all-wheel drive performance with the Levante. Debuting with twin-turbocharged V-6 engine power delivering 345-horsepower for the base 2017 Maserati Levante and 424-horsepower for the Levante S, the new crossover is standard equipped with a.
  3. The Levante Trofeo existed before 2021 model year, but Maserati did do a refresh here, with new side vent badges, new side vents, and some other small changes. Thanks to that twin-turbo V8, the Levante can do a 0-60 mph run in just 3.8 seconds and it has a 187 mph top speed run
  4. Find the best used Maserati SUVs near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 513 Maserati SUVs for sale that are reported accident free, 442 1-Owner cars, and 405 personal use cars
  5. Maserati Levante V8 Trofeo 5dr Auto 3.8. 5 door Automatic Petrol SUV. £1,436Monthly payment. £8,616 Initial payment. NEW CAR
  6. The Maserati Levante GTS also comes with standard Integrated Vehicle Control, or IVC, which is the same system found on Maserati's sedan models, the Quattroporte and Ghibli. According to.

Maserati Premium Prepaid Scheduled Maintenance is available in three individual term lengths, tailored to fit a variety of situations. Choose the coverage term that is the best fit for you. 24 Months / 25,000 miles*. 36 Months / 37,500 miles*. 48 Months / 50,000 miles* 2022 Maserati Levante. Select configuration: GT 3.0L. $79,400. Starting Price (MSRP) 7.9. Maserati Levante For SaleMaserati Levante Full ReviewMaserati Levante Trims ComparisonChange Vehicle The Maserati Levante has mighty power that always remains under perfect control. Browse our available inventory online right now. Maserati Of Cincinnati. Open Today! Sales: 7am-8pm Open Today! Service: 7am-7pm The 2019 Maserati Levante has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $75,980, plus a destination charge of $1,495. The more powerful Levante S jumps to $86,980. Next up is the new. Price: $90,490 - Fuel Economy: 16 MPG city/22 MPG hwy - Horsepower: 424 hp - Get a free price quote. Read user reviews. Click here to build your 2021 Maserati Levante S GranSport 3.0L Maserati is known for its throaty V8s. However, nowadays, the Italian brand also offers a 4-cylinder hybrid in the Ghibli sedan and Levante SUV. In fact, the latter will soon be arriving in India. According to a recent report, Maserati is planning to launch the Levante Hybrid in the Indian market by the end of this year